Yourself at Home
Make Yourself at Home
Enjoy living in the comforts of Victoria Falls Home Care & Sun City Villa I present a non-institutional environment where you can maintain your independence while feeling secured and well taken care of.
You can choose to have a private room or a semi-private one. Furniture is already provided but you may also personalize your quarters to your satisfaction. Other features include state-of-the-art cable television with multiple channels and high-speed Internet, all free of charge.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime. My homes are open to those in Palm Desert and Rancho Mirage, California.
to Be Part of the Family
Reasons to Be Part of the Family
- You will be provided with “home from home” comforts.
- Activities, from games and walks to exercises and many others, can be done at your discretion.
- Three home-cooked meals and snacks will be served every day.
- Your medications will be dispensed according to your prescription.
- I will have your clothes washed for you.
- You can personalize your room with your own belongings and preferred arrangement.
- My staff members will definitely care about you.
- Those with special requirements such as oxygen and hospital apparatus will be assisted with all their needs.
- My quiet homes are surrounded by beautiful gardens and maintain a tranquil ambiance.
- I operate within a Christian environment.
for Your Convenience
Services for Your Convenience
Working with a highly qualified staff, I offer:
- Assistance With Daily Activities
- Administration and Monitoring of Prescribed Medication
- Preparation of Therapeutic Diets for Diabetic Patients
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Planning and Arrangement of Transportation for Medical and Dental Appointments
- High-Quality Care for Residents With Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Stroke, Parkinson`s and Other Physical Limitations
- Hospice Care and Respite Care
Activities to Maintain a Healthy Mind and Body
Planned Activities to Maintain a Healthy Mind and Body
- Board Games, Crafts, and Movies
- Walking and Other Exercises
- Birthday and Holiday Celebrations
- Other Activities Based on the Individual’s Level of Function